Saturday, March 9, 2013

1st Post AGGHH!!

Hey there!
This is my first blog post so I don't really know what to say. ^.^
I guess I will just introduce myself.
My name is Momo and this is my new blog! I am assuming you came here from youtube, but if you didn't make sure you check out my YouTube channel. I also have an Instagram, Facebook page, and Skype! Talking to you guys on Skype is always so much fun so make sure you add me. 

I am going to be having a very small giveaway soon..I haven't had one in awhile and since I recently hit 11,000 subscribers and my one year YouTube anniversary just passed which by the way I totally missed >:( ..I think a giveaway would be nice. (:

You guys have given me so much support you don't realize! 11k subscribers is insane!! If you remember back in the summer I made a video when I hit 2k subscribers (I think it was 2k...) and I was so thrilled. (It was a cool video I have to say.)

Well one thing you probably don't know about me is that I love to write! I am an aspiring writer so hopefully this will be a lot of fun for me!

I will be posting (as much as possible) about anything Im up too whether it be crafts I have been making, hauls, news about my life, or just anything kawaii. ^.^

I might also be having an occasional giveaway or two so make sure you always check back here!

Thanks for reading this and I hope you will enjoy my new blog! :3

~Momo

5 comments:

  1. I love your videos, they inspire me to do so much stuff! I've been trying to do all kinds of different things lately myself and am about to make my own official craft area in my room! Keep up all the awesome videos for my inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your videos and want to see more tutorials on polymer clay!!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Interested in mastering digital marketing training in 2016?
    Join professional Digital Marketing training Course. Join FREE Demo


    ReplyDelete