Sunday, March 10, 2013

SO much junk!!

So today I was cleaning my room and I decided to clean out my drawers/closet. In my closet I have boxes, bins, containers and I mean like 15 at least just filled with stuff. And most of that stuff is JUNK that I have not touched in at least a year or a few months. I actually threw away like a TON of stuff which makes me feel so good because now I have soo much more space.

I actually kept some cute things that I think I can sell to my fans for super cheap and I mean like less then a dollar..I would rather sell the stuff than throw it away..right?? I have so many little rubber bracelets that are all different colors (some tye-dye, glitter, ect.) with sayings on them like "Cute" "Peace" and "hope" you know? I have like 30. So Im thinking of selling them in sets of like 5 for $1. I need to get rid of them!!

Would you guys buy my stuff? Is it even worth putting up these things for sale or should I chuck them.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are you selling them? :)
    -GyntherThePenguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to and where and when are you selling

    ReplyDelete